Reviews & News
Oil Gone Easy removes oil stains from any surface including concrete, asphalt and stone. Below, please find recent news about Oil Gone Easy. If you are interested in using Oil Gone Easy for large scale cleanup, please complete an inquiry form and a company representative will contact you.
- (March 3, 2011) - The BioChem Strike Team for the deepwater Horizon spill in the Gulf of Mexico successfully completed laboratory testing of Oil Gone Easy S-200. The results showed that 96% of alkanes were successfully biodegraded during the test. "Considerable biodegredation to alkanes was seen over the course of treatment, with 95.9% of these constituents reduced in 12 weeks." Read Full Report.
- Oil Gone Easy Marine S-200 wins Boating Magazine's 2010 Eco Award.
- Oil Gone Easy S-200 was mentioned in AOL Small Business.
- Listen to the April 2010 review of Oil Gone Easy Marine (bilge cleaner) on KXEA FM.
- Oil Gone Easy was reviewed on Treehugger.com.
- Oil Gone Easy Marine (bilge cleaner) was favorably reviewd in the April 2010 issue of Power and Motoryacht magazine.
- See a January 2010 review of Oil Gone Easy in Rhode Island Roads.
- See a December 2009 review of Oil Gone Easy Bilge Cleaner in Great Lakes Boating Magazine.
- Listen to an interview with the inventor of Oil Gone Easy on Meet The Planet.
- Oil Gone Easy was reviewed in Qualified Remodeler
- See our product review in the August 2009 edition of Landscaping and Groundskeeping magazine.
- Read the Oil Gone Easy Review in UTV Weekly.
- Interview with Oil Gone Easy on Examiner.com.
- Oil Gone Easy Reviewed in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Listen to the Mr. Fix It Review of Oil Gone Easy on WGN 720 in Chicago (Lou Manfredini).
- Oil Gone Easy Recommended by Mr. Fix It on the WGN Chicago website.
- Read Todd Fratzel's review at Today's Green Construction.
Oil Gone Easy was used to clean up the Prestige Oil Spill
- PRESTIGE OIL SPILL 2: Enhanced Biodegradation of a Heavy Fuel Oil under Field Conditions by the Use of an Oleophilic Fertilizer
- PRESTIGE OIL SPILL 3: RESULTS OF BIOREMEDIATION ASSAYS ON SUPRATIDAL ROCKS OF SALVORA ISLAND (GALICE, SPAIN)
BOYNE RIVER OIL SPILL, IRELAND
- S-200 in the United Kingdom
- Refinery Cleanup
- IEP DEVELOPS COST-EFFECTIVE OIL POLLUTION TREATMENT