Oil spills – well, they are one of the biggest environment issues on the rise! Not just in oceans or on highways, they are a common scenario even at home. Most of us are aware of the ill effects of an oil spill and resort to some kind of remedial measures. But the question is, “Is your oil stain remover safe on Mother Nature?”
Most of you might take pride in reacting to a spill immediately. However, to curb the problem, only using eco-friendly cleaning products works! Here are a few green cleaning ideas that might help you do your part to save Mother Nature!
- Oil absorbent pads or tubes made from nylon stockings, hair, fleece, and fur are a great alternative to chemical oil dispersants.
- You may also resort to other green cleaning products, such as hair mats created using hair and mushrooms to clear the spill. The oil is absorbed by the hair and the oily hair is then eaten by the mushrooms.
- Worms are also a good idea to clean up oil spill. Worms break down the spilt oil to give out fertilizer products.
- Another reliable alternative is the oil eating bacteria. Well, the ocean has plenty of them! All you have to do is add some fertilizer products so that the oil is absorbed at a faster rate.
- The best of all these alternatives is the use of eco-friendly oil spill cleaner – Oil Gone Easy S-200. Be it a smaller spill or a relatively larger one, Oil Gone Easy S-200 is one product that can be completely relied upon for effective oil spill cleanup. This environmentally friendly cleaning product works using bioremediation technology to remove oil stains.
Give a thought to these eco-friendly alternatives and pave way for a better, greener world!
Popularity: 3% [?]